- Gravitee.io raises $11m for API management platformOpen source API management company, Gravitee.io, has raised $11m in a Serie…
- Interesting PSA progress for Unit4 with RSM extensionFollowing the positive Q2 update released yesterday Unit4 has shared news o…
- Starling's revenues soar as losses shrinkUK challenger bank, Starling, has published its latest year-end financials,…
UK Wide — Competitive Base + uncapped comm plan
My client is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via an award-winning Platform, which is our national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, DASH, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission critical applications and data. Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
We are backed by Livingbridge, a market leading private equity investor, which gives us investment firepower to grow the business. Our strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys. Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at 32 in the best small Companies to work for in London.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious, experienced Account Manager to work in our expanding Sales Team.
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing direct accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the existing client base by building strong relationships with valued customers and understanding the key requirements.
You will be expected to grow and retain your base by selling my clients comprehensive portfolio of unique voice and data solutions. The Account Manager will be targeted to deliver profit on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets which are set based on the OTE package. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As an Account Manager you will be expected to:
- Build, maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
- Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
- Understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines
- Build and maintain large pipelines
- Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
- Be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
- Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
- Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
- Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business to my client
- Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
- Carry out any additional duties required
Experience / Qualifications
- A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
- Experience within the telecommunications industry is essential
- You must be a keen collaborator
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
Benefits after probationary period
Free Health and subsidised dental care
Life assurance (3 x salary)
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme