- Pinterest bid highlights the challenge for financial servicesPaypal’s rumoured interest in a $40bn bid for social media platform Pintere…
- *NEW RESEARCH* UK Infrastructure Operations Market Trends & ForecastsSubscribers to TechSectorViews can now access our UK Infrastructure Operati…
- Backers construct funding for Materials MarketIt always amuses me when online marketplaces claim to be ‘cutting out the m…
Nationwide — Attractive Base x 2 OTE with uncapped comm plan
Join an exciting company in growth mode, My client is seeking Account Managers who can contribute to this accelerated expansion through helping our customers transform the way they work by harnessing the full power of technology.
My client is the SMART choice for Secure Cloud Transformation. We provide secure data centre, networking and cloud native solutions. We focus on providing efficient solutions to organisations allowing them to do business in confidence, with seamless transition and without fear of a cybersecurity attack.
The ideal candidate is a passionate, driven, self-motivated individual who can grow and develop relationships with our customers. You will be focussed on growth and creating opportunities with customers, by identifying, implementing and executing clear account strategies.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop relationships with key customers, vendors and distributors
- Identify, qualify and manage business opportunities within key accounts
- Consistently overachieve against targets and objectives
- Proactively manage customer relationships with clear account management and growth strategies
- Deliver accurate monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- 5+ years’ of industry experience
- Experience and track record of IT new business & account management in a B2B environment
- Networking, Cloud and Security experience desirable
- Absolute understanding of the sales cycle/process.
- Effective and successful negotiation skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills