- Halicin antibiotic discovery showcases value of AI/MLThe buzz over MIT using a deep learning algorithm to identify a powerful ne…
- Navigate Digital Chaos with TechMarketViewTechMarketView’s research theme for 2020 is all about taming Digital Chaos….
- AdEPT launches £4m funding as it mulls further acquisitionsUnified communications specialist, AdEPT Technology plc, has launched anoth…
Account Manager – Asset Management
The Asset Management Business Unit is responsible for selling directly and through my clients Business Units, into all market sectors. The Asset Retirement business is ADISA Accredited and it is undergoing rapid growth. Due to this growth within the Group we are looking at expanding the team with additional resources.
The Asset Management business focusses on winning new business through tendering, as well as direct award and developing incremental business through ‘add on’ sales to existing customers.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years’ experience within the Asset Retirement industry.
As an Account Manager you are responsible for:
• Submitting annual Account Strategic Business Plans
• Achieving/exceeding monthly/quarterly and annual targets/KPIs
• Managing and developing both existing accounts and obtaining new business
• Ensuring services are delivered to the customer in accordance with the terms and conditions of the relevant contract
• Working in partnership with all business units as/when required
• Ensuring that you comply with the Company’s sales governance process at all times
• Providing an accurate monthly forecast of revenue and gross margin for your accounts to the Private Sector Business Unit Manager
As with all personnel within the business, the individual will also be required to show:
• A commitment to comply with the Company’s Information Security Policy
• A commitment to promptly report any security weaknesses or incidents
• A commitment to adopt and maintain a Health and Safety culture within the Group
Collaborate & Influence
Conviction & Courage
Drive for Results
Focus & Prioritisation
Makes an effort to connect with people outside the immediate team and has the ability to positively influence the way others think.
Will take a stand and share a point of view, understanding he/she may not always be right.
Effectively communicates his/her thoughts in a well-organised and effective manner in order to get the desired message across.
Is professional and positive in interacting with others and is able to establish rapport quickly, treating others with courtesy and respect.
Demonstrates a strong work ethic committed to seeing tasks through to completion, whilst taking responsibility for and taking pride in achieving successful results.
Pushes him/herself to think beyond the obvious, contributing new ideas to enhance and ways of working and ensure high quality deliverables.
Develops measurable objectives, with management guidance, to focus and prioritise what is important, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of work/projects.
• Minimum of 3 Year’s sales experience
– Servers, Workstations
– PC Technical Knowledge
– Experience with Intel or AMD products
• Driven to find and uncover new sales opportunities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good Presentation Skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competent in MS office suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• SAP knowledge
• Government Security Policy knowledge
• Relevant degree such as Business, Computing, or Engineering
Courage To Challenge
Ensure customer satisfaction is our number one priority
Be true to your work and go the extra mile to deliver on your promise
Have the strength to make a difference and don’t be afraid to constructively challenge the status quo
Be innovative and do all that is reasonable to deliver a positive outcome
Giving your time and energy in the best interests of the Company