Head of Sales Operations UK Attractive Package with Benefits
Business Development Manager – Enterprise SaaS Data/Analytics UK Wide Six Figure base x 2 with Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Healthcare Midlands/North UK Very attractive base + open ended comm plan
- *UKHotViews Extra* Capita’s latest scaling partner WithYouWithMe has a vision to change 15,000 FuturesIt’s now over four years since we first started following Capita Scaling Pa…
- HCL launches VMware business unitHCL Technologies has launched a dedicated VMware business unit for multi-cl…
- *NEW RESEARCH* Business Process Services Supplier RankingThe Business Process Services market remains cyclical, strongly impacted by…
Account Manager – Health x 2
Midlands & North UK — Excellent Base Salary x 2 OTE with uncapped earnings + Corporate Bens
Are you looking for your next opportunity with one of the Europe’s leading IT providers? Have you experience in Account Management selling IT solutions into public sector healthcare organisations? Would you like to work in an ambitious team playing culture that can offer you excellent career opportunities?
If you are looking for the new step in your sales career, then this may be the opportunity for you!
This opportunity is customer facing where you will be responsible for account management of NHS Trusts. Working with the Client Director, you will be responsible for sales and relationship development of the account(s). Experience selling supply chain and IT Infrastructure Professional Services is essential, including Datacentre, Unified Communications, IT Security, Cloud Services, Networks and Workplace solutions.
• Regular engagement and meetings with customers and prospects
• Build a detailed understanding of the customer environment, frameworks, competitor landscape and politics to determine key growth areas.
• Close alignment with ongoing project activity.
• Play a key role in governance and reviewing progress while also seeking opportunities to expand scope
• Work collaboratively with specialists across all business lines
• Work within customer specific requirements – such as creation of work orders for service & project related activity
• Develop and maintain a wide number of relationships across the customer base
• Working closely with service peers to ensure a one team approach to account development
• PnL performance management for your account(s) portfolio
The Ideal Candidate
• Driven sales professional with the desire to develop accounts and win new & growth business
• Graduate level education or relevant experience
• Extensive relevant sales experience in an IT environment
• Able to build effective customer relationships and put the customer first
• Experience of managing and selling to accounts within the NHS
• Experience of winning and losing large contractual service deals within procurement frameworks and demonstrating learning from this
• Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value solution & service sales.
• Ability to manage stakeholders in a highly political environment
• Understanding and appreciation of competitors and their strategy
• Excellent Basic Salary with uncapped earning potential
• Progression opportunities and the chance to develop and grow
• Fun and vibrant “one team” culture that celebrates success
• The opportunity to work in a department that is growing with senior leadership investment
• Car/Car allowance