- Pinterest bid highlights the challenge for financial servicesPaypal’s rumoured interest in a $40bn bid for social media platform Pintere…
- *NEW RESEARCH* UK Infrastructure Operations Market Trends & ForecastsSubscribers to TechSectorViews can now access our UK Infrastructure Operati…
- Backers construct funding for Materials MarketIt always amuses me when online marketplaces claim to be ‘cutting out the m…
Account Manager – Housing
National — Attractive Salary + Uncapped Commission
The Housing Account Manager will develop and grow an existing customer base and will have the skills to increase my clients Housing market share by developing and closing new business opportunities.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Achieve sales revenue and GM targets as set and agreed with the Director.
• Utilise own network and demand generation activity to develop new potential customers by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, establishing business relationships, qualifying new accounts and engaging with customers at all levels in order to build a solid go-forward pipeline of business opportunities.
• Develop networks of relationships and contacts across allocated accounts in order to generate internal referrals with the aim of closing more opportunities in new areas of Housing.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key partners and existing customers through regular face-to-face engagement and meetings.
• Create solutions with either partners or internal pre-sales then work with Bid Management to deliver competitive proposals, and ensure compliance with the stated processes and methodologies.
• Monitor client satisfaction and elevate issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution in order to drive customer retention and renewals.
• Collect and manage the necessary competitive advantage by establishing business intelligence through close engagement with all stakeholders.
• Work with our partners to share, develop and evangelise my clients value proposition to the Housing sector.
• Develop broader sector knowledge and experience to allow for portfolio development.
As with all personnel within the business, the individual will also be required to show:
• A commitment to comply with the Company’s Information Security Policy
• A commitment to promptly report any security weaknesses or incidents
• A commitment to adopt and maintain a Health and Safety culture within the Group
Collaborate & Influence
Conviction & Courage
Drive for Results
Focus & Prioritisation
Makes an effort to connect with people outside the immediate team and has the ability to positively influence the way others think.
Will take a stand and share a point of view, understanding he/she may not always be right.
Effectively communicates his/her thoughts in a well organised and effective manner in order to get the desired message across.
Is professional and positive in interacting with others and is able to establish rapport quickly, treating others with courtesy and respect.
Demonstrates a strong work ethic committed to seeing tasks through to completion, whilst taking responsibility for and taking pride in achieving successful results.
Pushes him/herself to think beyond the obvious, contributing new ideas to enhance and ways of working and ensure high quality deliverables.
Develops measurable objectives, with management guidance, to focus and prioritise what’s important, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of work/projects.
• Demonstrable experience in IT sales.
• A good understanding the Housing Sector market.
• A passion to drive new business and ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
• Be a highly motivated pro-active self-starter.
• Career focus with a desire to work within a dynamic sales team.
• Flexible and willing to travel to remote sites.
• In-depth knowledge of the public sector procurement environment.
• Experienced in relevant customer communities, projects, and programs.
• Competent in MS office package i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Courage To Challenge
Ensure customer satisfaction is our number one priority
Be true to your work and go the extra mile to deliver on your promise
Have the strength to make a difference and don’t be afraid to constructively challenge the status quo
Be innovative and do all that is reasonable to deliver a positive outcome
Giving your time and energy in the best interests of the Company