- HCL acquisition boosts digital capabilities down underHCL Technologies has announced its intention to acquire DWS Ltd, an Austral…
- £25m grant as Clearbank and Tide look to help struggling SMEsClearbank, the provider of cloud-based clearing, has received a £25m grant…
- Ripjar: $36m to intelligently root out criminal behaviourFounded by five former GCHQ employees with the aim of helping governments a…
Business Development Executive
My clients Integration division specialises in designing and manufacturing computers, servers and workstations for use in applications where reliability, performance, compactness are vital. We design and engineer bespoke solutions to meet the specific demands of our customers. We work with market leaders such as Intel , AMD and Nvidia.
Our solutions are delivered across a broad range of markets including CAD/CAM, Gaming, Kiosk, Maritime, Military and Automotive. For example, Sega Gaming is one of our largest outsource contracts, manufacturing all of the Arcade Gaming products for the international market.
My client is looking to appoint a driven and enthusiastic Business Development Executive to work within the Private Sector business unit – System Integration.
In this capacity he/she is responsible for managing existing accounts as well as developing new opportunities and customers.
As an Business Development Executive you are responsible for:
• Managing and developing existing accounts
• Creating new opportunities
• Achieving/Exceeding Monthly/Quarterly and Annual Targets/KPI’s
• Providing an accurate monthly forecast of revenue and gross margin for your accounts to the Private Sector Business Unit Manager
As with all personnel within the business, the individual will also be required to show:
• A commitment to comply with the Company’s Information Security Policy
• A commitment to promptly report any security weaknesses or incidents
• A commitment to adopt and maintain a Health and Safety culture within the Group
Collaborate & Influence
Conviction & Courage
Drive for Results
Focus & Prioritisation
Makes an effort to connect with people outside the immediate team and has the ability to positively influence the way others think.
Will take a stand and share a point of view, understanding he/she may not always be right.
Effectively communicates his/her thoughts in a well-organised and effective manner in order to get the desired message across.
Is professional and positive in interacting with others and is able to establish rapport quickly, treating others with courtesy and respect.
Demonstrates a strong work ethic committed to seeing tasks through to completion, whilst taking responsibility for and taking pride in achieving successful results.
Pushes him/herself to think beyond the obvious, contributing new ideas to enhance and ways of working and ensure high quality deliverables.
Develops measurable objectives, with management guidance, to focus and prioritise what is important, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of work/projects.
• Minimum of 3 Year’s sales experience
– Servers, Workstations
– PC Technical Knowledge
– Experience with Intel or AMD products
• Driven to find and uncover new sales opportunities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good Presentation Skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Competent in MS office suite i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Selling Industrial PC’s
• Selling Embedded PC’s
• Selling Storage solutions
• Relevant degree such as Business, Computing, or Engineering
Courage To Challenge
Ensure customer satisfaction is our number one priority
Be true to your work and go the extra mile to deliver on your promise
Have the strength to make a difference and don’t be afraid to constructively challenge the status quo
Be innovative and do all that is reasonable to deliver a positive outcome
Giving your time and energy in the best interests of the Company