- EXCLUSIVE: Optimum backers support price optimiser BlackCurveYou read it here first! London-based ecommerce pricing optimisation start-u…
- More dosh for Deliveroo as JET eyes a bigger slice of the UKThe UK – and London in particular – is shaping up as a key battleground for…
- Ringing exec changes at SAP – and MicrosoftSAP is shaking up its leadership team as its prepares its 2021 cloud gambit…
Business Development Executive
UK Wide — Exceptional Base and Comm plan to attract the best
The Business Development Executive team will play an integral role in the future success of my clients as the organisation enters a rapid growth phase.
You will be responsible for developing leads, building relationships, creating partnerships and closing deals. The Business Development team take the lead in working with customers within target sectors and identifying early adopters who will benefit from our innovative call centre software.
This is your opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values result driven individuals.
You will work independently to understand the challenges faced by customers operating call centres in competitive markets with high service delivery expectations.
You will build relationships with influencers and decision makers at all levels in the client organisation and secure agreements to implement solutions on customer sites.
You will be confident to solve problems that mean you can maintain progress through complex client decision making systems, in order to deliver products that are proven to provide significant return on investment for our customers.
You will be part of a team that are dynamic, influential, proactive people and will have a strong track record in complex technology sales. You are passionate and dedicated to bringing innovative, cutting edge solutions to the market.
You will understand the significant value our solutions bring to the highly competitive call centre technology sector and will inspire customers to implement new ideas quickly.
● Work closely with the Sales Development team to identify business leads
● Deliver initial introductory meetings to explore opportunities with a variety of influencers and decision makers
● Build relationships across departments and at different levels to ensure customer organisational alignment on proposed solutions
● Write proposals tailored to customer needs
● Facilitate ‘Discovery Workshops’ with cross functional customer groups
● Progress decision making through customer organisations including managing relationships with customer legal and procurement teams
● Work closely with the internal commercial team to ensure financial and contractual agreements are closed in a timely and commercially valuable manner.
● Take accountability for reporting on progress and updating internal systems with important customer information to ensure transparency.
Evidence of Success. Successful candidates will have a track record of delivering complex technology solutions with large customer organisations. They have demonstrated the ability to sell innovative solutions to customers who are early adopters of new ideas.
Networking. The role depends on the capability of the Business Development Executive to generate and maintain a wide variety of customer relationships within the account to ensure cross functional engagement and endorsement. Candidates will have a track record of building and maintaining these relationships to enable successful implementation of solutions
Patience. The successful delivery of solutions requires a deep understanding of customer needs and challenges, a clear delivery and launch plan and approval by a series of customer departments. Successful Business Development Executives have a track record of patience and tenacity during a long sales cycle and evidence of commitment to delivering value.
Problem Solving. Product champions created by the Business Development Executive within customer accounts play a key part in the sales process. These people are forward thinking and understand the significant value that my clients solutions will deliver for their business. Business Development Executives can build advocacy, but they also have the ability to think laterally to solve problems and overcome inertia created by organisational resistance and apathy. They have demonstrated a flexible approach to account management that has enabled them to find a path through difficulties and ensure successful implementation of solutions.
Successful candidates will be joining an exciting growth company with excellent earning potential. My client offers a very enticing package that recognises a record of excellence. They will also participate in an equity scheme so they can share in the company’s success and growth in value.