- Strengthening SAP making progressThe Q1 reporting season is swinging into view and SAP is one of the earlier…
- Cerner secures £25m Epsom and St Helier EPR dealFollowing on from yesterday's article about Cerner's expanding pr…
- Surgical healthtech Proximie set to scale with $38m Series BInspirational UK healthtech startup Proximie has just closed a $38m Series…
Business Development Executive
UK Wide — Very Attractive Base plus uncapped commission
My client is a B2B software as a service (SaaS) company transitioning from its ‘startup’ phase to its ‘explosive growth’ phase
They offer a new automation platform that solves an expensive problem in contact centre staff management.
In 2019 the company has grown its annual recurring revenue (ARR) 750% and has proved it has an amazing ‘product/market fit’. The company has raised a significant equity investment to grow it’s sales and marketing teams.
Successful candidates will be joining an exciting dynamic environment with all the benefits of a rapidly growing, deal making startup culture, backed by real expertise in delivering benefits to customers.
The successful candidate should:
- Be able to qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that can provide profitable revenue for my client.
- Be able to build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
- Be able to demonstrate the value of my clients product and their advantages to the client’s business with a clear ROI case.
- Facilitate the sales opportunity by providing the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
- Leverage the value of my clients solution in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company.
- Establish customer relationships that enables my client to be viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Support my clients presence and position on future sales campaigns
- Strengthen access to decision makers and develop the business network
- Build trust internally and externally by acting authentically and with integrity.
- Work effectively as a team member
- Have a thorough understanding of business practices and industry trends.
- Be intellectually curious and able to bring an energy and spirit of innovation to the role.
- 5-10 yrs enterprise software sales experience
- Excellent educational background -smart/quick thinking
- Be consistently an overachiever
- Have a hunter s mentality Vs farmer (business development + pipeline activity)
- Ambition to succeed (possibly move to management)
- Proven Competitiveness
- CC level influence. Contacts at CEO level.
- Entrepreneurial spirit/start up mentality
- Excellent strategic planning and accurate forecasting
- Strong Relationship Builder
- Leadership skills
- Team player
- Cultural fit
- Fluent English + region specific language