- Pinterest bid highlights the challenge for financial servicesPaypal’s rumoured interest in a $40bn bid for social media platform Pintere…
- *NEW RESEARCH* UK Infrastructure Operations Market Trends & ForecastsSubscribers to TechSectorViews can now access our UK Infrastructure Operati…
- Backers construct funding for Materials MarketIt always amuses me when online marketplaces claim to be ‘cutting out the m…
Business Development Manager
South East UK — Attractive Base x 2 OTE with Uncapped Comm plan
My client provides IT services, solutions and business operations to help customers flourish in the digital dynamic world and is a new age global information technology and business process services company. My client’s integrated portfolio of solutions, and services around Digital and Data using emerging technologies and smart business process operations across Industry segments provides a unique advantage to offer best-in-class core and next-generation services to its customers.
We are looking for a self-motivated and energetic Software Sales professionals to help us expand our services in the areas of Digital, Data Insights and Cloud based services, enabling customers in digitizing the enterprise value chain, establishing new business models and enhancing customer experience.
This role will primarily drive net new sales and business development into target customers. Your objective will be to champion our solutions and services business within all prospects, whilst identifying, managing and closing opportunities across the SME and Mid-Market sector. There will be the opportunities as the role develops to expand and manage the sales team as part of the company’s growth strategy.
- Define, lead and own the delivery of a sales strategy
- Own annual strategic planning and budgeting exercise
- Own business development in the UK market with full responsibility of new revenue generation
- Identify and develop commercial relationships with partner organisations, leading to sales
- Build and develop relationships within the Group companies/divisions to support sales activities and execute collaborative approaches where appropriate, leading to increased sales
- Participate in bids and tenders
- Proactively find new ways to build the existing accounts
- Network and grow relationships with partners
- Act as a primary contact for client/s for conversions
- Understand technologies and industry verticals to recognize and respond to customer’s needs
- Evaluate competitor activity, market information and client and feed back in to sales strategies
- Master and maintain vast knowledge/intelligence of client’s business, competition and latest news and industry trends
- Facilitate & development of Sales collaterals like case studies & maintenance of repository of collaterals
- Meet customers/clients to discuss and present solutions that will lead to a formal engagement
- Assess customers’ needs and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customers and the Company
- Where required – review technology/service offerings with internal and external parties as part of any evaluation or development process
- Pursue additional business development opportunities within customer firms
- Build and expand the sales team
- Manage the offshore inside sales team effectively
- Provide coaching & professional development to team members in order to enhance their market knowledge, commercial acumen and sales skills
- Review sales MIS & provide/analyse report to the management team
- Train and retrain the sales team on regular basis for optimizing the generation of sales
- Adhere to quality documents, Company policies & procedures
- Proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Background of selling solutions and services into a range of different clients
- Experience of managing the full sales cycle from initial contact to completion
- Ability to quickly gain thorough understanding of the customer requirements
- Experience at working both independently and in a collaborative environment
- A team player with a flexible approach and “Can do” attitude
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and presentation skills
What we offer you
Along with excellent benefits and a reward package for the right candidate, we offer the opportunity to work in a supportive environment with a global group of established teams of sales professionals and technologists. There will be the opportunities as the role develops to expand and manage the sales team as part of the company’s growth strategy.
Location London based, will include where required travelling in the UK in relation to company business.