Strategic Account Manager – Public Sector UK Wide Attractive Salary + Competitive Bonus
- Latest research alert!As well as bringing you daily insight on the tech market via UKHotViews, Te…
- Axa UK selects Synectics Solutions for advanced fraud preventionSyndicated data specialist, Synectics Solutions (Synectics), has been chose…
- Supply chain software provider Cloudsmith raises £8.8mBelfast-based supply chain management software company Cloudsmith has annou…
Business Development Manager – Managed Network Services
|· Identification and development of new business prospects in Northern European region for managed network services.
· New business generation to build SD-WAN/LAN pipeline.
· Creation and closing of large/medium, and complex, enterprise deals with new customers.
Creation of innovative routes to market for my clients services.
· Comprehensive presentation of my clients solutions and key customer benefits.
· Maintenance and development of multi-level contact to board level.
· Leading the sale team assigned to specific prospect and pulling together the related activities.
· Driven by weekly and monthly KPIs.
|Required Key Skills|
|· Driven to work proactively to penetrate new territory (self-starter).
· Ability to comprehend & appreciate technical aspects of communications and networking.
· Ability to understand customer business and technical challenges
· Excellent presentation skills, and outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
Ability to work at all levels, from board-level to engineer-level.
High level of numeracy.
Entrepreneurial and creative attitude.
|· Minimum 5 consecutive years in industry with experience in WAN/LAN direct sales in Europe.
· Experience in sales of fixed-line terrestrial networks and managed services.
· Proven sales history in major corporate account sales (£0.5m+ deals), ideally within complex solution sales.
· Desirable to have experience of selling into verticals such as retail, construction, hospitality, utilities and private healthcare.
· Desirable to have experience of selling into Pan-European companies
· Trained in established sales methodology, such as SPIN, Miller Heiman etc.