Business Development Manager – Enterprise SaaS Data/Analytics UK Wide Six Figure base x 2 with Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Healthcare Midlands/North UK Very attractive base + open ended comm plan
SaaS Enterprise Sales UK Wide Six Figure Base x 2 with uncapped comm plan
- IBM wins Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&IIBM has won the Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&I, wo…
- UK tech funding squeeze? What squeeze?Who says there’s a funding squeeze in UK tech? I’m at my desk by 8am every…
Business Development Manager x 2
My client is a fast-growing tech business with heart. We have an online solution that allows our members
to measure, manage and maximise social value.
The Portal allows organisations to report both non-financial and financial data, and rewards organisations for doing “more good” in the community. We measure environmental, social and economic activities and help to identify and measure the additional social value delivered through a project in terms that are meaningful to customers.
We are looking for a commercial and ambitious Business Development Manager to help us expand our business within the New Members team. We’re looking for a professional that has a solid track record of delivering growth and ideally has a good understanding and experience of selling to both the private and public sector.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving new business. You will have the dedication to create an effective sales strategy for new business and implement across
your sub-sector. You will need to be passionate and motivated to achieve sales targets and rapidly build our brand.
– Will be responsible for supporting the New Members team in implementing my clients’s
sales strategy and growing brand reputation in the sector.
– Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customised targeted sales strategies.
– Own and manage pipeline from outreach to closing, forecasting, sector planning, and sales process.
– Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, webinars, conferences and
– UK location – Ideally, London or Manchester however home based with travel circa 4 days per month will be expected.
– Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce) of
prospective client information.
– Meet quarterly sales targets and to maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software.
Skills and Experience:
– 5 years relevant experience with demonstrated and proven sales results.
– Excellent written and verbal communication – you need to be able to express yourself and the value the
organisation brings to members well.
– Experience selling to the sector is essential. Selling into strategic suppliers to central government in
professional services or facilities management is beneficial.
– Excellent organisational skills and the ability to lead by example.
– Persuasive and goal-oriented. Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour.
– Ability to develop and deliver professional and impressive presentations and portal demonstrations.
– Evidence which demonstrates that you can achieve sales objectives, prioritise workload, work well under