- ScaleUp Conference 2022 (Sponsored Post)The ScaleUp Conference is in London on the 15th of November 2022. The event…
- Pay.UK sunsets Paym mobile paymentsPay.UK, the payments operator and standards organisation for the retail int…
- New £50m cyber academy to benefit UK-US relationshipA new £50m UK centre will support the training of world-class cyber experts…
Channel Account Manager – UK
UK Based Role — Attractive Base + Uncapped Comm Plan
My client helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Channel Account Manager, UK
The Sales Organization is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory’s existing customers. The teams work geographically or are industry-focused.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to upselling to the existing customer base within the commercial space, in close cooperation with our channel partners.
- Coaching a team of Inside Sales Representatives who share the territory.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure.
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment.
- Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars.
Competencies and skills:
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers.
- Ideally, you are bringing segment-specific sales experience with you.
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills.
- Outgoing, focused and organized with a strong will to succeed.
Experience & Qualifications
- You have 5+ years of successful software solutions sales experience to primarily mid-size companies
- Exposure to the BI/ Big data space
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
The role will be based in/near London and can be remote.