Business Development Manager – Edge Computing UK Wide Competitive Base + Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Retail and Supply Chain UK Wide Six Figure Base + Competitive Bonus/Commission Plan
Strategic Account Manager – Sustainability/Social Value UK Wide Competitive Base + Uncapped Comm + Fantastic Benefits
- Vin Murria withdraws from M&C Saatchi bidding war with huge profitThere has never been a sure-fire way of making money. But the closest I hav…
- *UKHotViewsExtra* Getting to know PSA specialist KantataFormed from the merger of Kimble and Mavenlink, Kantata is a dedicated prof…
- Wayve scales up autonomous vehicle tech with Microsoft supercomputingUK start-up Wayve is to use supercomputer infrastructure designed for it by…
Channel Account Manager – UK
UK Based Role — Attractive Base + Uncapped Comm Plan
My client helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 38,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Channel Account Manager, UK
The Sales Organization is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory’s existing customers. The teams work geographically or are industry-focused.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to upselling to the existing customer base within the commercial space, in close cooperation with our channel partners.
- Coaching a team of Inside Sales Representatives who share the territory.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure.
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment.
- Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars.
Competencies and skills:
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers.
- Ideally, you are bringing segment-specific sales experience with you.
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills.
- Outgoing, focused and organized with a strong will to succeed.
Experience & Qualifications
- You have 5+ years of successful software solutions sales experience to primarily mid-size companies
- Exposure to the BI/ Big data space
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
The role will be based in/near London and can be remote.