- Learning Technologies Group H1 momentum gives FY confidenceProvider of services and technologies for digital learning and talent manag…
- TechMarketView raising money for GOSHOn 12th October, TechMarketView’s Chief Analyst, Georgina O’Toole, and some…
- Capita re-signs Bexley for Revs & BensCapita may have launched a new brand identity at the end of last week, but…
Client Director – ICT Managed Services
North UK — An attractive Base + un-capped commission plan
An exciting opportunity to join our team within a growing ICT Services company with a global portfolio, as a Client Director for one of their Top accounts based in the North East.
My client is an ICT services group with many brands and an extensive history that extends over 125 years, the family has approximately 9,000 employees in 23 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, North and Latin America, and has a complete portfolio of integrated ICT services for the large enterprise and public sector markets. This includes Workspace, Applications, Communication, Data Centre, Cloud, Consulting, Product and Managed Services.
This is a high level, prestigious position in the UK sales organisation within my client. The business unit supports the sale of both new and existing business into enterprise and public sector customers. The sales organisation works closely with marketing, demand generation, bid management, solution & service architects and delivery to support the execution of complex solution sales.
• Manage customer liaison to transact complex transformational service sales and complex solution sales to maximise profit
• Responsible for sales campaign, adherence to sales methodology and communication to all stakeholders to win the sale
• Responsible for initial negotiations for long term contract sales
• To develop and grow the accounts, including customer relationships, account profitability and overall account portfolio P&L
• Engage with appropriate resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs
• Proactively builds customer contacts and rapport across a number of customers, levels and opportunities
• Identify a broad range of opportunities and customers to develop sales campaigns
• Develops strategy to maintain and increase market share
• Inspires team to drive and maximise profits
• Identifies and opens opportunities across more complex and contracted professional service solutions to ensure a consistent pipeline
• Leadership and motivation of team to develop, coach and manage the team to drive behaviour and performance
• Act in accordance with Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
Required Skills & Experience;
• Ability to build effective and constructive relationships up to board level within any organisation.
• Leadership of virtual Team
• Management of team and campaign
• Ability to resolve significant customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
• Experience of winning and losing large contractual deals (over TCV £10m) and demonstrating learning from this
• Experience of business financials / services /solutions, the market / the needs / challenges of complex customers.
• Experience in senior client management within the Infrastructure Services Market
• Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value contractual sales.
• Ability to manage stakeholders in a highly political environment
• Understanding and appreciation of competitors and their strategy
• Engages with Sector boards and experts to understand new trends