- ScaleUp Conference 2022 (Sponsored Post)The ScaleUp Conference is in London on the 15th of November 2022. The event…
- Pay.UK sunsets Paym mobile paymentsPay.UK, the payments operator and standards organisation for the retail int…
- New £50m cyber academy to benefit UK-US relationshipA new £50m UK centre will support the training of world-class cyber experts…
Client Director – Managed Services/Edge Computing
North East England — Competitive Base and Uncapped Commission Plan
The Client Account Director is a senior role responsible for managing and retaining
critical accounts with significant acquisition/development opportunities. The Client
Account Director will hold C-Level relationships within the nominated accounts to drive
revenue growth through creating, building, and managing the relationships therein. The
Client Account Director works with all departments within my client by being the voice
of the customer to collaborate and drive profitable client success.
• Undertake detailed Account Development Planning in my clients format that
demonstrates detailed knowledge of the client’s business, buying cycles and macroeconomic environment
• Create and drive Client based sales/marketing campaigns across the identified
whitespace within the nominated account base that drives pipeline growth to 3x of
• Manage the end-to-end sales cycle/process for each opportunity to conclusion to reach
or exceed sales targets
• Build, develop and maintain relationships across all levels of the Client’s business,
utilising the wider team to establish broader account penetration
• Adhere to my clients best practice sales and internal qualification and approval processes
• Report and forecast of sales opportunities and pipeline growth through accurate use
of Dynamics CRM
• Identify, understand and solve any obstacles or objections to the successful sale of
services within the Client and or within my client
• Be the voice of the Client within my client
• Develop and manage internal relationships, earning the respect of colleagues at all
levels across the business ensuring a cohesive internal structure
• Provide mentoring and coaching support to the Client/Account Managers
• Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time
to time by their Line Manager/Executive Leadership team.
• All roles will be required to handle confidential information and/or sensitive data in a
professional manner and in line with existing Company processes and policies.
• The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and
changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements.
• This list is not exhaustive but provides an indicator of likely tasks and responsibilities.
• This role will require customer and site visits.
• This role may require Monday to Sunday out of hours working where necessary