Head of Sales Operations UK Attractive Package with Benefits
Business Development Manager – Enterprise SaaS Data/Analytics UK Wide Six Figure base x 2 with Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Healthcare Midlands/North UK Very attractive base + open ended comm plan
- *UKHotViews Extra* Capita’s latest scaling partner WithYouWithMe has a vision to change 15,000 FuturesIt’s now over four years since we first started following Capita Scaling Pa…
- HCL launches VMware business unitHCL Technologies has launched a dedicated VMware business unit for multi-cl…
- *NEW RESEARCH* Business Process Services Supplier RankingThe Business Process Services market remains cyclical, strongly impacted by…
Cyber Security Sales Specialist
North and South UK — Attractive Base with competitive OTE plus Corporate Benefits
My client a Multi £Bn business based in the UK has experienced rapid growth over the last few years from providing a broad set of solutions to it’s client base and is now looking to continue it’s growth in the Cyber marketplace by taking on a further two salespeople.
Successful applicants will be responsible for selling complex Cyber Security solutions across, professional services and managed services across a wide client base up to CxO level. The successful individual will have a proven track record in Cyber Security sales and will be responsible for working with the account team in branch to lead the end-to-end sales and commercial engagement for all core security opportunities in this area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Cyber Security Sales Manager
• Develop, and close a pipeline of Cyber Security opportunities in your aligned branch or customer segment
• Own end-to-end ownership for sales opportunities on behalf of the Cyber Security Business.
• Lead the qualification process with the account team to truly understand a customer’s requirements and align these to key services propositions aligning resources as required.
• Assist the customer through a process of understanding their requirements, defining a solution and creating a compelling proposition; with responsibility for then negotiating commercials, closing the deal and providing commercial direction for the project.
• Manage the internal service providers and any external suppliers.
• Support, guide and coach the sales team to define, differentiate, develop, lead and close deals.
• Lead and own the bidding process including response documents such as RFI, RFP and full proposal.
• Drive partnership and collaboration with key vendors.
• Develop and execute a jointly agreed business plan in collaboration with the Branch Managers in order to maximise opportunities in existing accounts and grow new business and market share.
• The ability to identify, qualify and develop new clients from a cold start and manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception through to successful project outcome.
• An ability to spot, qualify and lead new opportunities in existing accounts
• Evidence of Solution based selling, particularly with good knowledge of complex Professional Services and Managed Services engagements.
• Solid understanding and proven track record in selling Cyber Security solutions that are tailored to meet a client’s needs and demands.
• A strong understanding of technology, emerging technologies and the broader market outside of Cyber Security
• Solid expertise and understanding of relevant Cyber Security technologies including Information Security.
• The ability to develop long term relationships as a trusted partner for my clients customers.
• The ability to drive internal collaboration and lead virtual teams.
• The ability and willingness to support the growth of the Cyber Security Managed Services portfolio to align with competition in the market.