- Pinterest bid highlights the challenge for financial servicesPaypal’s rumoured interest in a $40bn bid for social media platform Pintere…
- *NEW RESEARCH* UK Infrastructure Operations Market Trends & ForecastsSubscribers to TechSectorViews can now access our UK Infrastructure Operati…
- Backers construct funding for Materials MarketIt always amuses me when online marketplaces claim to be ‘cutting out the m…
Enterprise Sales Director
South UK — A Competitive Base x 2 OTE plus Corporate Benefits
My client has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. They offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
As an Enterprise Sales Director and team member of our extremely talented team, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success. This position is a critical sales leadership role within the UK&I business and pivotal to ensure the UK meets the expectations set out in the next phase of growth and will deliver/exceed the revenue goals of the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
• Lead and coach sales team in developing prospects, qualifying opportunities, and closing sales throughout your sales region.
• Coach and mentor account executives to apply and utilize the sales strategy and methodology as well as applying a “thinking out of the box” mentality to find solutions to problems
• Ensure that a strong pipeline is built and managed throughout the business unit.
• Meet or exceed revenue targets as directed by corporate initiatives.
• Prospecting for new clients and partners, building a cohesive team including corporate marketing, pre, and post sales consultants, value engineering, business development and SI Manager
• Hire, direct and manage 9 Enterprise Account Managers for the business unit (each AM carry a vertical of circa 5 accounts)
• Management Reviews & Reporting. Pipeline reviews, territory planning and forecasting.
Qualifications and Experience
• Sales/people management of experienced sales teams (Enterprise accounts)
• Experience of selling software solutions to large companies within the enterprise applications markets.
• Proven track record of meeting targets.
• Comfortable working in complex business environments, which include obtaining buy-in from senior decision makers.
• Demonstrated ability to bring deals to closure and assist account executives as needed.
• Commercial awareness of sales related contracts.
• Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing expertise.
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and managerial qualities.
• Flexibility, agility and change management skills.
• Strong negotiation competence.
• An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
• Pragmatic approach who identify solutions early on and engages directly to fix them
• Excellent verbal and written English skills as the company language is English.
• Leading from the front and don’t hesitate to get their hands “dirty”