- Why I won’t be buying an HP printer againIt is a privilege that I use with discretion to moan about my personal tria…
- Suppliers appointed to Cloud Compute frameworkThe Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has annouced the names of the suppliers…
- NTT DATA: 32nd year of consecutive sales growthDespite the global economic situation arising to due to the COVID-19 pandem…
Enterprise Sales Manager
South UK — Six Figure Base x 2 OTE + Corporate Benefits
EMEA AE Sales Manager
The Account Executive (Hunter) Sales Manager position has direct accountability to drive new revenue through the ‘Hunter Acquisition’ team. The target prospect accounts are spread throughout enterprise and mid-market segments, across a range of industry verticals, and are located throughout EMEA. The individual will have experience in leading technology solution sales with clients through short and long cycles, developing strategic prospecting plans as well as extensive experience in opportunity management. This role leads and delivers results through active coaching of resources and needs to recruit, select, enable, motivate and direct sales staff. The role has accountability for the team’s specific quota and will be measured on his/her attainment to this quota across the direct sales of the Account Executive (Hunter) sales team.
- Leads and manages the success of an EMEA Account Executive (Hunter) team, including recruitment, team’s enablement & performance management.
- Knowledge of managed services and selling hyperscale cloud solutions primarily within Amazon AWS, and Microsoft’s Azure.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing) to generate sales activity.
- Works closely with the Global VP Sales to execute the EMEA regional sales strategy.
- Conducts external facing business development activities (networking) and represents my client to internal and external audiences.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and providing input for annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projecting expected sales volume for new products.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence and negotiate credibly and effectively at all levels internally and externally.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, facilitation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experienced in effectively coordinating and planning execution on multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently while working with conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with solid interpersonal skills combined with a winning customer focused attitude.
- Knowledge of competitive trends in the marketplace in relation to company’s solution offerings.
What you can offer:
- University Degree and relevant previous work experience.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience of IT sales experience as a sales representative or sales manager.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales (team) management experience.
What we can offer you
- Generous Vacation Policy
- Birthdays are off (we call it “Duvet Days”)
- Flexible Work policy
- Health Club Discounts & Quarterly Reimbursements
- Education Reimbursements
- Fully Paid Benefits
- Community Days