- ScaleUp Conference 2022 (Sponsored Post)The ScaleUp Conference is in London on the 15th of November 2022. The event…
- Pay.UK sunsets Paym mobile paymentsPay.UK, the payments operator and standards organisation for the retail int…
- New £50m cyber academy to benefit UK-US relationshipA new £50m UK centre will support the training of world-class cyber experts…
Enterprise Software Sales
United Kingdom — Attractive Base x 2 OTE uncapped + significant benefits package
My client helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization
The Sales Organization is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory’s existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
How you will spend your time as our next Territory Sales Manager
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, in addition to up selling to existing customer base in close cooperation with my clients partners.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for assigned territory or segment
- Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars
You will be successful if you have
- Experience in selling to senior decision makers
- Ideally you are bringing segment specific sales experience with you
- Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- An outgoing, focused and organized person with a strong will to succeed
You will thrive if you have
- You have 5+ years of successful software solutions sales experience to primarily mid-size companies
- Exposure to the BI/ Big data space
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at my client. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role will be based in the UK. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.