- Free Analysis: What is the impact of COVID-19 on IT outsourcing sector? (Sponsored Post)The outbreak that started at the beginning of 2020 gives us cause to look a…
- Thriva adds £4m to the kitty and a DIY COVID-19 antibody testI am not a fan of ‘sold-on-the-web’ DIY medical tests – more so now in the…
- Compass Group dines on ‘intelligent lunch’ start-up FeedrNow is not a good time to be a food delivery start-up serving lunch to peop…
New Business Sales x 2
London — Competitive Base with uncapped comm plan
Are you looking for your next opportunity with a Global IT Solutions Provider?
Have you experience in New Business Development?
Would you like to be part of a fun and ambitious team that can offer you exceptional rewards?
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Due to significant growth in our Infrastructure Sales Team we are recruiting 2 new business hunters.
You will be responsible for New Business Development for our targeted key accounts. Working with the Managing Director you will be responsible for sales and relationship development. Experience selling IT Infrastructure and Professional Services is important, including Networking, IT Security, Cloud Services and Workplace solutions.
· New Business Hunter
· Identifying and closing new opportunities within existing clients
· Building and nurturing relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
· Main point of contact for client’s product queries including enterprise software, hardware and related services
· Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Experience in consultative selling in technology (hardware, software or services)
· Experience in building rapport and relationships with clients and vendor partners
· Understanding of our 4 key offerings:
Networking & security
Maintenance & support services
Supply chain / B2B procurement
· Understanding of T&C’s, cost of sales including special pricing, rebates and vendor programmes
The Ideal Candidate
· Driven sales professional with the desire to win new business and develop accounts
· Graduate level education or equivalent experience
· Relevant experience in selling IT to corporate clients
· Able to build effective customer relationships and put the customer first
· Understanding and appreciation of competitors and their strategy
· Excellent Basic Salary with uncapped earning potential
· Fun, diverse and vibrant team culture that celebrates success