- Share Indices in Mar 20 and 2020 YTDMarch turned out to be the most momentous month in my memory as COVID-19 hi…
- Social housing: MRI picks from the OrchardSpecialist provider of software solutions for the UK housing sector, Orchar…
- Palo Alto expands SD-WAN with CloudGenix buyPalo Alto Networks’ proposed US$420m cash acquisition of CloudGenix will ex…
New Business Sales x 2
London — Competitive Base with uncapped comm plan
Are you looking for your next opportunity with a Global IT Solutions Provider?
Have you experience in New Business Development?
Would you like to be part of a fun and ambitious team that can offer you exceptional rewards?
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career, then this may be the opportunity for you!
Due to significant growth in our Infrastructure Sales Team we are recruiting 2 new business hunters.
You will be responsible for New Business Development for our targeted key accounts. Working with the Managing Director you will be responsible for sales and relationship development. Experience selling IT Infrastructure and Professional Services is important, including Networking, IT Security, Cloud Services and Workplace solutions.
· New Business Hunter
· Identifying and closing new opportunities within existing clients
· Building and nurturing relationships across a wide range of stakeholders
· Main point of contact for client’s product queries including enterprise software, hardware and related services
· Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
· Experience in consultative selling in technology (hardware, software or services)
· Experience in building rapport and relationships with clients and vendor partners
· Understanding of our 4 key offerings:
Networking & security
Maintenance & support services
Supply chain / B2B procurement
· Understanding of T&C’s, cost of sales including special pricing, rebates and vendor programmes
The Ideal Candidate
· Driven sales professional with the desire to win new business and develop accounts
· Graduate level education or equivalent experience
· Relevant experience in selling IT to corporate clients
· Able to build effective customer relationships and put the customer first
· Understanding and appreciation of competitors and their strategy
· Excellent Basic Salary with uncapped earning potential
· Fun, diverse and vibrant team culture that celebrates success