Business Development Manager – Enterprise SaaS Data/Analytics UK Wide Six Figure base x 2 with Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Healthcare Midlands/North UK Very attractive base + open ended comm plan
SaaS Enterprise Sales UK Wide Six Figure Base x 2 with uncapped comm plan
- IBM wins Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&IIBM has won the Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&I, wo…
- UK tech funding squeeze? What squeeze?Who says there’s a funding squeeze in UK tech? I’m at my desk by 8am every…
|Designation||Account Manager SI Partnership|
|Purpose of your Role||Drive engagement in the UK and Ireland accounts for System Integrator (SI) Partnership services. Enhance relevance to enterprise customers in collaboration with UK&I sales teams. To have a deep understanding of the enterprise telecommunications market in support of a SI channel, to identify & develop opportunities and pursue closure while working with the customer success team to deliver outstanding customer experience.|
|You will be accountable for
|· Support the development of a campaigns for sales into SIs
· Aim to increase the wallet share and position my client as a strategic provider of SI partners
· Identifying opportunities for large engagements and develop pursuit strategies
· Deliver Revenue Targets and Pipeline Growth
· Solution Selling Approach by putting across my clients Point of View in the minds of customer in line with processes and best pratice
· Ability to work on large complex deals and make connects with CXO levels in customer organisations
· Lead customer negotiations, manage deal progression and deal closure by ensuring cross functional teams (BD Teams, Bid Management, Solutions, Legal, Commercial, etc) are aligned in delivering winning propositions
· Proactively identify the problem area internally with product & solutions team, setting up periodic calls between, sales, legal, commercial, solution & product to propose the desired solution to customers, priortize on key opportunities to gain faster closures.
· Monitor lead and opportunity progress on CRM system Salesforce.com. Creating account development plans driving large deal closure with teams participating across support functions Using C level mapping for faster closures.
· Drive pipeline development and work with channel teams to enhance routes to market
· Develop existing customer base through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods and drive improvement in NPS (Net Promoter Scores)
· Track and report market and competitor activities and provide relevant updates / reports
· Constant upgrade of skills by acquiring all Role based curriculam recommended Trainings & Certifications.
(behaviours to display)
|· Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders – Internally (Product, Marketing; Networks Team, CSO – Service Management, Billing & Collections , Solutions Team, etc) and Externally (Marketing Research, Customer forums, Partners, OEM vendor teams, etc)
· Excellent Communication/Client relationships/ Executive engagements /Strategic planning /evaluating new account penetration techniques etc
· Excellent command on networks transformation footprints & great product knowledge would be an additional advantage.
· Highlight DRIVE behaviours – Accountability & Ownership, Collaboration, Innovation & Agility
You have experience in
|· Any Technical Sales Certification in Cloud , Hosting , Security , SDWAN, UCC & Mananged Services would be preffered . Certified Technology Consultant; Certified Technical Sales Professional; Certified in Data Analytics & Management; Certification in Program Management would be an added advantage.
· Certified in Account Management; Certified in relationship management or large deals management would be an added advantage.