Strategic Account Manager – Public Sector UK Wide Attractive Salary + Competitive Bonus
- Latest research alert!As well as bringing you daily insight on the tech market via UKHotViews, Te…
- Axa UK selects Synectics Solutions for advanced fraud preventionSyndicated data specialist, Synectics Solutions (Synectics), has been chose…
- Supply chain software provider Cloudsmith raises £8.8mBelfast-based supply chain management software company Cloudsmith has annou…
Partner & Alliances Manager – Northern Europe
My client is the provider of the world’s fastest analytical database powering global brands including Adidas, Revolut, T Mobile and many others.
As a Partner & Alliance Manager, Northern Europe (f/m/d), you will strengthen existing relationships with our alliances (AWS, MicroStrategy, etc.) and SI / VAR partners as well as recruit new ones. Success will be measured by the number of new leads registered and closed via the P&A channel. This role is focused on Northern Europe, which is mostly UK and the Nordics, although it will include ad-hoc engagements with other geographies. You will report to the UK General Manager & be part of the Commercial organization supported by an experienced team of Account Executives and Technical Solution Architects. Ideally you will live 90 miles from London, however this role is home-based.
- Grow our customer base through a strong network of partners and alliance relationships.
- Identify target (G)SI’s, LAR / VARs, explain my clients value proposition and onboard new partners.
- Agree joint business plans with all partners with quarterly exec reviews.
- Manage and drive joint sales engagements between the partners and my client.
- Drive a strategic partner development plan for target market segments aligned with my client’s business strategy.
- Gather partner feedback and share with internal teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and liaise with internal teams such as contracts and legal.
- Ensure accurate forecasting of partner led opportunities.
- Partner / Channel Manager experience for an IT or Software company – ideally in Data or Analytics
- Developed indirect sales channel including growing partner competencies and delivering sell-through revenue.
- Ability to drive strategic technology discussions at multiple levels with partners.
- Knowledge of cloud-based technology as a service (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS).
- Knowledge of data and analytics solutions
- Substantial experience of large complex deal negotiations
- Excellent listening, presentation and writing skills with the ability to lead executive level meetings.