Business Development Manager – Enterprise SaaS Data/Analytics UK Wide Six Figure base x 2 with Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Healthcare Midlands/North UK Very attractive base + open ended comm plan
SaaS Enterprise Sales UK Wide Six Figure Base x 2 with uncapped comm plan
- IBM wins Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&IIBM has won the Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&I, wo…
- UK tech funding squeeze? What squeeze?Who says there’s a funding squeeze in UK tech? I’m at my desk by 8am every…
UK Wide — Very Attractive base + Uncapped Comm plan + Corporate Bens
My client is motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is their passion.
At the heart of my client is their Swedish soul, which guides everything from their culture and product design approach to the corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too.
The Sales Organization
The Sales Organisation is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory’s existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
How you will spend your time as our next Named Account Manager
• Develop and execute Territory Plans.
• Build up a sustainable pipeline for your territory.
• Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up selling to existing indirect customer base.
• Managing contract negotiations to closure.
• Participation in trade show events, workshops and seminars
You will be successful if you have
• Ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure
• Ability to qualify and prioritize prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking and relationship building
• Excellent communication, listening, presentation, negotiation and writing skills
• An outgoing, focused and organized personality with a strong will to succeed
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and identify and understand key market drivers
• Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business.
• Communicate complicated ideas or business issues, so that everyone understands
You will thrive if you have
• Successful software solutions sales experience to large enterprise companies.
• Demonstrable experience of managing/working channels and experience calling on and selling to senior decision makers – in both business and IT
• Strong track record of success
• Ideally experience in the software market but not essential
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is based in the UK – Winnersh or London. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.