- Backers organise funding campaign for Organise’s campaignsWith examples such as the recent unmasking of online retailer BooHoo’s supp…
- UK Government-led consortium buys into satellitesIt has been widely reported that a consortium, led by UK Government, is acq…
- DXC hit by ransomware attack within Xchanging armDXC Technology has revealed that its Xchanging subsidiary has been hit by a…
London — Competitive base x 2 OTE
My client, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via their award-winning platform, which is a national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission critical applications and data.
Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against an industry average of 35.
Their strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys. Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 were in the best small Companies to work for.
• This is a ‘Sales–Manager’ position heading up a team of Sales Executives who are have roles split between Account Management and New Business Acquisition.
• The individual will be disciplined, process driven, structured and self-motivated with a track of selling to SME and mid-market customers.
• The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and a commitment to see things through to completion, doing whatever it takes to achieve objectives whilst maintaining quality.
• As a team leader this person will be happy to ‘roll their sleeves up’ and get involved with customers while supporting members of the team in different accounts or smaller deals.
• The successful candidate will be a good coach and therefore use their experience to help these team members grow.
• This person will be able to prove their ability to gain results by calling upon and managing resources, both internally and externally, to build and deliver solutions.
• They will need to be tenacious, focused, with clear communication skills effectively with others in direct or virtual teams.
• High integrity and high credibility are a must, this person must be able to lead by example when it comes to handling customer discussions and negotiations.
• The candidate needs to be able to earn and command the respect of the team, peers and colleagues in other departments.
The purpose of this Sales Management role is to be responsible for driving the sales number and activity of the team of predominately office based Sales Executives. You will also be expected to work with the Enterprise Sales Director and the Leadership Team to set the path for the team to follow in 2020 and beyond.
• Tight management of activity levels
• Ensure that effective account mapping exercises are taking place with the sales teams and our key partners
• Ensure that all opportunities are approached and managed in structured, methodical way, following my clients sales methods
• Lead, support and develop the team
• Manage pipeline of the team and ensure 30/60/90 days funnel is growing
• Ensure effective selling and promoting of the full-service portfolio in all opportunities
• Ensure the required levels of performance are achieved across the team, managing performance issues in a timely and structured manner
• Provide weekly and monthly sales reports on KPI’s and delivered AGP
• Provide regular sales forecasts
• Ensure the team gains and maintains the required level of product knowledge
• Maintain and grow the motivated team culture
• Create an appropriately competitive success driven team culture through high profile reporting and recognition
• Be the first escalation point for the team
• Develop strong relationships at management level in key dependency groups such as Product, Pricing, Service Delivery to support the sales effort
• Any other duties commensurate to role
This role is an instrumental senior position in the sales team that will contribute towards a combination of new business targets. You will be expected to maximise the potential of my clients comprehensive portfolio of unique voice and data solutions on offer through our strategic network partnerships.
The Sales Manager (Corporate Accounts) will be targeted on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent six figure package and award-winning company benefits.
• We are looking for a candidate with the ability to lead by example
• Prior UK Connectivity/Telecoms sales experience
• Excellent leadership skills, either as a manager or team leader
• A proven track record of success in a competitive sales environment
• Must be a keen collaborator
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
• Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
• Experience of selling Network Services, IOT, UC and Cloud services
Benefits after probationary period
Free Health and subsidised dental care
Life assurance (3 x salary)
Discounted gym membership
breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme