Business Development Manager – Enterprise SaaS Data/Analytics UK Wide Six Figure base x 2 with Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Healthcare Midlands/North UK Very attractive base + open ended comm plan
SaaS Enterprise Sales UK Wide Six Figure Base x 2 with uncapped comm plan
- IBM wins Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&IIBM has won the Digital Integration and ServiceOps contract at NS&I, wo…
- UK tech funding squeeze? What squeeze?Who says there’s a funding squeeze in UK tech? I’m at my desk by 8am every…
Sales Manager – Healthcare
Midlands/North UK — Very attractive base + open ended comm plan
My client is hiring a successful and driven Sales Manager with healthcare solutions sales experience, responsible for selling healthcare solutions to new and existing customers. This is a hunter role to win new business and build long term relationships with customers in the North UK.
The Sales Manager will manage and develop relationships with new and existing end user customers, working consultatively to determine potential opportunities for our products to solve their problems. The successful candidate will have a successful track record articulating and selling solutions at C level and will be able to travel extensively within the region.
- Discover, qualify and develop opportunities for solutions sales in the UK healthcare market
- Motivate internal and external staff/resources to focus on desired business outcomes
- Work with the UK Bid team to provide timely proposals to customers
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues
- Develop effective prospecting strategies to target new customers to identify need and areas where our solutions can provide value
- Leverage existing customers and use reference sites to support the campaign to bring in new name business
- Maintain awareness of industry sector and technological advances
- Partnering with internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for current and prospective customers.
Experience and Qualifications
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills
- 7+ years software solutions sales to the UK National Health Service
- Proven ability to engage at C level and proven sales success
- Ability to develop and leverage existing relationships with NHS trusts, ICSs, CCGs, CSUs with both clinical and technical stakeholders
- Experience of selling clinical and administrative application software to healthcare end users.
- A strong team player, working with sales, clinical, and technical co-workers to put-together solutions that meet the customer needs
- Proven ability to present effectively at board level.
- A genuine interest and technical curiosity for software in the healthcare sector
- Degree qualified or equivalent
Established in 1978, my client provides innovative data solutions for organizations with critical information needs in the healthcare, finance, and logistics sectors and beyond. Our cloud-first data platforms solve interoperability, speed, and scalability problems for organizations around the globe. My client also develops and supports data management in hospitals through the world’s most proven electronic medical record, as well as unified care records for health systems and governments through a powerful suite of healthcare data integration solutions. The company is committed to excellence through its award-winning, 24×7 support for customers and partners in more than 80 countries.