- ScaleUp Conference 2022 (Sponsored Post)The ScaleUp Conference is in London on the 15th of November 2022. The event…
- Pay.UK sunsets Paym mobile paymentsPay.UK, the payments operator and standards organisation for the retail int…
- New £50m cyber academy to benefit UK-US relationshipA new £50m UK centre will support the training of world-class cyber experts…
Sales Manager – Retail and Supply Chain
UK Wide — Six Figure Base + Competitive Bonus/Commission Plan
My client has an opportunity for a UK Sales Manager with a proven track record of successfully articulating and selling technology led solutions to new customers within the Supply Chain Logistics, Retail sector. You will drive new sales of our Data Platform to new end users and using System Integrators across the UK. Responsible for creating strategic alliances in a horizontal market place, you will need strong knowledge of technology and understand the concept of software middleware in order to identify new business partners and end users. You will need strong knowledge of the Supply Chain & Logistics, Retail sector. This role will require regular travel nationally.
- Discover, qualify and develop new Data Platform business opportunities with Solution Partners and System Integrators, building long term relationships.
- Engage with marketing to develop and execute appropriate value propositions and campaigns to drive new Data Platform business
- Lead the sales proposition in the UK and represent the company at the highest level with new customers
- Work with Sales Support to provide timely proposals to new business partners
- Manage, escalate and resolve technical or contractual issues.
- Coordinate internal technical and non-technical resources to educate and to equip Business Partners with all the information they need to be successful
- Partnering with internal stakeholders (technical, marketing and business development teams) to develop compelling solutions for prospective customers
- Develop new and expand existing partner relationships, identify sponsors and nurture technical, alliance and sales relationships to drive sales of our Data Platform products
- Understand competitive landscape and how the Data Platform products fit into a total enterprise solution
- Meet with partner senior executives (CEO, VP Development, CTO, CIO) on a regular basis to identify a strategic and tactical opportunities, detailing “must solve” problems
- Represent my client at conferences to promote the brand
- Proven experience in opening and developing new accounts working with resellers or distributors of software solutions for data-rich industry needs
- Entrepreneurial qualities and the ability to develop creative strategies to increase new business
- Eight years’ minimum track record in achieving above quota performance
- Evidence of sales success through partners
- Excellent listening, written and communication skills
- Extensive and proven track record of attracting and developing new customers
- Proven ability to grow revenue streams from existing customers and partners
- Strong understanding of technology and the concept of middleware
- Able to understand business requirements and to derive equitable solutions.
- Proven ability to present effectively at Board level
- Hunter profile with proven track record of increasing revenue through new customer acquisition
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions into diverse horizontal markets
Education & Training
- Degree qualified or equivalent