- AWS Outpost expands global reachThe expansion of Outpost to four new countries strengthens Amazon Web Servi…
- *UKHotViewsExtra* National Policing Digital Strategy 2020-2030The National Policing Digital Strategy 2020-2030 was launched at this week’…
- Q4 report on Citrix triple transitionLow level revenue growth of 1% in both Q4 and FY19 to $810m and $3bn respec…
Senior Account Manager
South UK — A competitive Salary x 2 OTE with uncapped comm plan
My client, established in 2006, is a market leading network aggregator with services delivered via our award-winning national fibre network. From its 19 anchor datacentres around the UK, it blends the services of 30 different asset owning communications providers, including IoT, Ethernet, Broadband, Mobile, Internet, WIFI, Cloud and hosting services into one ready to compare, ready to quote, ready to order, ready to use national service that can be tailored via its online portal, to support the connectivity needs of a broad cross-section of UK customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the best quality data connectivity provider to UK businesses, helping our customers and partners to securely connect any device, wherever they may be, to their mission critical applications and data. Customer experience and high-quality service are at the heart of our strategy, and we have a market leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70 as at Feb19 against a telecoms industry average of 35.
Their strategy is to grow both organically and via acquisition, bringing an increased range of connectivity related services to our customer base, including UC, IT Cloud, IoT and security, to support customers on their digital transformation journeys. Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People and in 2019 we ranked at in the best small Companies to work for in London.
With that in mind, we are looking for an ambitious, experienced Account Manager to work in our expanding Sales Team.
The Account Manager role within a team is to be fully responsible for managing direct accounts. You will be expected to maximise the potential of the existing client base by building strong relationships with valued customers and understanding the key requirements.
You will be expected to grow and retain your base by selling my clients comprehensive portfolio of unique voice and data solutions. The Account Manager will be targeted to deliver profit on a monthly basis, with achievable but challenging targets which are set based on the OTE package. In return, successful candidates will enjoy an excellent package with fantastic growth potential in this rapidly expanding organisation.
As an Account Manager you will be expected to:
• Build, maintain and grow great relationships with all customers
• Over deliver against revenue and growth targets
• Understand the customers’ business objectives and show real returns on investments in order to grow our revenue lines
• Build and maintain large pipelines
• Understand the importance of accurate forecasting and deliver on them
• Be able to manage and understand businesses of all sizes
• Smash individual sales targets as well as contributing to the success of the team
• Become an industry specialist and relate that to your customers’ needs
• Become a trusted advisor with our customers in order for them to refer new business to my client
• Create, run and deliver specific marketing campaigns into your customers
• Carry out any additional duties required
Experience / Qualifications
• A proven track record of success in competitive sales environment
• Experience within the telecommunications industry is essential
• You must be a keen collaborator
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
• Must be target orientated, big dream motivated and have a competitive edge
Benefits after probationary period
Free Health and subsidised dental care
Life assurance (3 x salary)
Discounted gym membership
Breakfast and refreshments on working days
Regular company outings- go karting, top golf, go ape to name a few
Pension contribution- 6% company contribution
Uncapped Holiday Entitlement
Free internet connectivity
£50 Birthday Voucher
Volunteer day scheme