- Pinterest bid highlights the challenge for financial servicesPaypal’s rumoured interest in a $40bn bid for social media platform Pintere…
- *NEW RESEARCH* UK Infrastructure Operations Market Trends & ForecastsSubscribers to TechSectorViews can now access our UK Infrastructure Operati…
- Backers construct funding for Materials MarketIt always amuses me when online marketplaces claim to be ‘cutting out the m…
Senior Customer Success Manager
Nationwide — Attractive Base + Bonus and Benefits
My client helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Senior Customer Success Manager, UK
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for my client, we are committed to delighting our customers at every step of their journey. Understanding our customers’ needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes. Also create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
Customer Success Managers are responsible for becoming experts in customer use cases, needs and business outcomes to proactively identify how our products, services and value proposition can best drive and support our customers’ journey. You will develop an understanding of my clients products and services to provide high value-add advice to customer stakeholders at all levels. You will drive adoption at all stages of the customer journey, while building high customer satisfaction, maximizing the value of customer investment, and converting them to promoters.
You will also act as the voice of your customers internally, providing feedback and insights on how they can better serve our customers.
- Collaborate with the sales team on account strategy development for assigned customers,
- Understanding and defining customer vision and strategy for maximizing their investment in my client’s products.
- Create a joint success plan (JSP) with customers, outlining the use cases, outcomes and key business value to be achieved, with corresponding success metrics.
- Drive adoption of my clients products, maximizing customer investment and accelerating time-to-value.
- Act as a trusted/strategic advisor to each customer helping to drive continued value of our products and services, while you provide thoughtful leadership, possibly challenging business and technical stakeholders.
- Track Business Value Outcome Definitions through to Business Value Outcome Realization with the customer.
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews.
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Identify and/or develop upsell and renewal opportunities and partner with appropriate teams to progress.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with the Customer Success Engineer to maintain and develop Business/Technical Champions.
- Partner with other CSO teams to ensure that account issues are managed through to successful resolution – Use EWS (early warning signal).
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction across all client accounts.
Competencies and skills:
The skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Committed to delivering outstanding customer service and supporting and driving our customers’ business success.
- Demonstrates high-level problem solving and analytical skills, excels under pressure and is results-driven.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills with strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly at the C-level. Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Able to navigate and effectively manage his/her business successfully in a matrix organization across borders. Understanding and respecting cultural diversity and operating successfully within that framework, including ability to think globally and act locally.
- Able to quickly understand the business, its’ issues, take ownership and develop and execute a strategy with the team that positively transforms the business and drives operational excellence and increased revenues.
- Ability to nurture innovation and create an environment that encourages creativity and positive risk taking. Demonstrates creativity and entrepreneurial flair.
- Business level Englishmandatory
This position is based in/near London and can be remote.