- Use this free Security Assessment Questionnaire and choose a development partner with the best security standards… (Sponsored Post)Security Assessment Questionnaire is a set of questions that helps evaluate…
- Sensyne Health shares collapse after trading updateShares in Oxford-based clinical AI company Sensyne Health dropped more than…
- HCL quarterly revenue growth hits 12 year highThird quarter financial results from HCL Technologies show the firm had an…
Senior Manager – Solutions and Value Acceleration
UK and Nordics — Six Figure Base + Attractive Bonus scheme
My client helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
My client is looking for a Senior Manager, Solutions & Value Accelaration to support our EMEA sales and customers. This role is perfect for you if you are a self-starter with a strong acumen for business value, solution selling, enjoys x-functional collaboration, and working with customers to solve business problems with technology solutions.
How you will spend your time
As our Senior Manager, Solutions and Value Acceleration you will:
- Be a member of the Solutions & Value Acceleration team, and the subject matter expert on business use cases, solutions, and value.
- Accelerate sales growth and customer value using solutions and business value-led methods and tools.
- Lead value engagements with customers, and build and present compelling business cases to customers on “Why Change?”, “Why Now?”, “Why my client”.
- Enable and coach the presales and post sales teams on solutions and value engineering methodology & tools to accelerate customer value and scale the value engagement approach.
- Support the solutions program including conducting market research, preparing solutions marketing collateral, and sales presentations.
- Build ROI/TCO tools & models used by sellers, partners, and customer success managers.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and qualifications:
- 8+ years of work experience in Value Engineering/Consulting or Management Consulting or Industry Solutions.
- Experience or knowledge of data & analytics technology, and preferably at a high growth, tech SaaS company.
- Exceptional business acumen, business problem solving, financial modeling, and project management skills and experience.
- Strong oral communication and written presentation skills including strong command over Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong leadership and experience managing internal and external executive-level relationships (e.g., CIO, CTO, CFO, CMO, etc.)
- MBA preferred.
- UK, Nordics, Benelux
- Travel: 30% When permitted