- AWS Data Exchange unlocks access to vast data resourcesAmazon Web Services (AWS) has announced AWS Data Exchange, which enables cu…
- Snowplow scoops up £4m to clear path to customer data insightsI always worry whether there is room in the market for more customer data a…
- Mimecast stops spoofing with DMARC Analyzer acquisitionMimecast boosted its email authentication capabilities with the purchase of…
Specialist Sales – Cyber
South UK — An attractive base x 2 OTE
We are seeking a sales Specialist to join our thriving Cyber line of Business. The successful applicants will be responsible for Cyber Sales and act as subject matter experts to engage, understand, qualify, propose and lead the successful closure of identified Cyber solutions or service opportunities.
This role is primarily focused on driving my clients Cyber Solutions into new and existing clients with the following set of Cyber solutions; Penetration Testing, Managed Assurance (MAS), Secure Operations Centre (SOC), Red Teaming and Governance Risk and Compliance Solutions (GRC). We help clients to achieve Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials Plus and to achieve ISO 270001.
The core focus of the role is to grow Cyber sales in the London Territory by:
• Drive the sale of these solutions into existing southern clients by working with the Account Management team to support them with specialist knowledge.
• Selling to an allocated group of clients from an acquired cyber business within the Group.
• To prospect and win new logo clients using the Cyber Solutions Portfolio.
Generic Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide end-to-end ownership for an opportunity on behalf of the Security business line team
• Responsible for contacting new clients in their designated area with a view to introducing Cyber services.
• Generate new business opportunities using proven methods and techniques.
• Plan and execute direct marketing and sales activities to achieve and develop sales of services within the Cyber portfolio.
• Operating as a cyber sales specialst within the southern account management team.
• Devlelop further sales within an allocated set of clients on Cyber services
• Assisting the customer through a process of understanding their requirements, defining a solution, creating a compelling proposition and will be responsible for negotiating commercials and closing the deal
• Responsible for keeping the sales team updated on Cyber devlopements within the market.
• Responsible for managing the internal service providers and any external suppliers
• Support, guide and coach the sales team to define, differentiate, develop, lead and close deals across all vertical sectors
• Develop strategy to maximise opportunities and grow market share
• Achieving targets
• Maintaining a high level of KPI’s
• Managing information process utilising CRM
Experience and qualifications
• Extensive commercial experience and a demonstrable track record of overachieving targets in Security and Cyber Solutions sales
• Demonstrable experience of selling IT solutions and services and a proven track record
• Developing and closing multiple deals in the region selling to Blue Chip clients in the mid-market, Public Sector and Enterprise.
• Demonstrable vendor experience, influencing and developing strategic partnerships
• Proven experience of working with multiple manufacturers and partners; and managing conflicting demands and expectations
• Credible specialist knowledge and can articulate this well whilst communicating effectively with the client up to CEO level
• The ability to work effectively with technical solution experts in defining the right proposition for a specific clients’ needs
• The ability to manage the entire deal lifecycle from inception to delivery start and commercial close
• The ability to adapt style to customer requirements
• Proven experience of working in a highly customer and business focussed environment
• Strong understanding of strategic and technology issues in the Cyber marketplace
• Demonstrable presentation, communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
• Understanding of commercial and risk management in a Solutions environment
• Ability to manage complex sales campaigns, and engaging, building and maintaining relationships at a senior level
• Broad understanding of and ability to position breadth of my clients offerings
• Demonstrable experience of commercial management in a services organisation
• Experience of selling supply chain, professional services and managed services as part of a complex solution sale.