Business Development Manager – Edge Computing UK Wide Competitive Base + Uncapped Comm Plan
Sales Manager – Retail and Supply Chain UK Wide Six Figure Base + Competitive Bonus/Commission Plan
Strategic Account Manager – Sustainability/Social Value UK Wide Competitive Base + Uncapped Comm + Fantastic Benefits
- Vin Murria withdraws from M&C Saatchi bidding war with huge profitThere has never been a sure-fire way of making money. But the closest I hav…
- *UKHotViewsExtra* Getting to know PSA specialist KantataFormed from the merger of Kimble and Mavenlink, Kantata is a dedicated prof…
- Wayve scales up autonomous vehicle tech with Microsoft supercomputingUK start-up Wayve is to use supercomputer infrastructure designed for it by…
Strategic Account Manager – Construction
UK Wide — Attractive Base + Uncapped Commission
My client is a fast-growing tech business with heart. We have an online solution that
allows our members to measure, manage and maximise social value. We need a highly commercial
executive who will hold a sizeable sales quota and will be solely focused on expanding our business
with existing, strategic accounts through the upsell of projects, reports and consultancy.
You will be working to build new relationships within our existing client base and to unlock business
with a broader set of contacts. It will be your core responsibility to manage retention with our
Construction Members. You will then be required to position and sell new modules and products as
they are released and find new solutions to our client’s challenges.
– Commercial responsibility for a set of existing key accounts with a remit to expand business
in line with aggressive commercial revenue goals.
– Ideal candidate, someone from the construction sector directly or a supplier to the
construction sector or who has sold SAAS or Sustainability into the Private sector
– UK location – Ideally, London or Manchester however home based with travel will be
– Building long term relationships, strategically minded, will map out key senior level contacts,
build trust and position my client to expand on the existing business.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Bonus skills: SAAS, consultancy, professional services.
Through engagement at a senior, executive level you should be driving wider and deeper adoption
of the solution.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will join a busy and growing team to drive business, hit a
quarterly sales target, utilise Salesforce.com to report activity, manage pipeline and forecast
business. An important part of the role is to attend relevant events and build relationships with
Skills and Experience:
– Good working knowledge and understanding of the construction sector, supply chain and
procurement ideal. Sustainability/social value or related sector a bonus.
– Proven track record of selling either SAAS, professional services or consultancy desired.
– Ability to develop and deliver professional and impressive presentations and portal
– Proven ability to achieve sales goals and targets through targeted engagement of C-level,
– Ability to positively influence customers and key decision makers to secure business, grow
account and retain business.
– Evidence which demonstrates the you can define the right strategy to achieve objectives,
prioritise workload, work well under pressure and at pace