- ScaleUp Conference 2022 (Sponsored Post)The ScaleUp Conference is in London on the 15th of November 2022. The event…
- Pay.UK sunsets Paym mobile paymentsPay.UK, the payments operator and standards organisation for the retail int…
- New £50m cyber academy to benefit UK-US relationshipA new £50m UK centre will support the training of world-class cyber experts…
Strategic Account Manager – Sustainability/Social Value
UK Wide — Competitive Base + Uncapped Comm + Fantastic Benefits
About the role
We are looking for a SaaS professional who will hold a sizeable sales quota and will be solely focused on expanding our business with existing, strategic accounts through the upsell of projects, reports and consultancy.
You will be working to build new relationships within our existing client base and to unlock business with a broader set of contacts. It will be your responsibility to secure sizeable contracts from our private sector procurers and all planned projects with our private sector suppliers. You will be required to position and sell new modules and products as they are released and find new solutions to our client’s challenges.
Reporting to the Sales Director you will join a busy and growing team to drive business, hit a quarterly sales target, utilise Salesforce.com to report activity, manage pipeline and forecast business. An important part of the role is to attend relevant events and build relationships with business partners.
- Commercial responsibility for a set of existing key accounts with a remit to expand business in line with aggressive commercial revenue goals.
- Building long term relationships, strategically minded, will map out key senior level contacts, build trust and position my client to expand on the existing business.
- Through engagement at a senior, executive level you should be driving wider and deeper adoption of my clients proposition.
Experience and skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role at a SaaS company.
- Experience managing FTSE 100 listed accounts as an account manager.
- Good working knowledge and understanding of the private sector, supply chain and procurement ideal. Sustainability/social value or related sector a bonus.
- Proven track record of selling either professional services or consultancy desired.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional and impressive presentations and portal demonstrations.
- Proven ability to achieve sales goals and targets through targeted engagement of C-level, executive contacts.
- Ability to positively influence customers and key decision makers to secure business, grow account and retain business.
- Evidence which demonstrates that you can define the right strategy to achieve objectives, prioritise workload, work well under pressure and at pace.
Flexible, full-time, 40 hours per week