- Pinterest bid highlights the challenge for financial servicesPaypal’s rumoured interest in a $40bn bid for social media platform Pintere…
- *NEW RESEARCH* UK Infrastructure Operations Market Trends & ForecastsSubscribers to TechSectorViews can now access our UK Infrastructure Operati…
- Backers construct funding for Materials MarketIt always amuses me when online marketplaces claim to be ‘cutting out the m…
South East — Attractive Base + Bonus Plan
My client is an award-winning Connected Cloud Solutions provider that boasts the highest Net Promoter Score (NPS) in the industry, 86 (Dec 2020). Underlying its services is their national fibre network, which is the most connected network
in the UK. My client has a strong company culture enjoyed by 140 staff and was ranked as outstanding
in the Sunday Times Best Companies to work for awards.
My client supports the needs of 1,150 customers, including 200 channel resellers, with services
covering connectivity, SD-WAN, cyber security, IT managed services, mobile, IoT, UCaaS and CCaaS. It
doesn’t just provide its customers with off the shelf solutions but consults with them to design
solutions that complement their in-house IT structures. My client takes complex hybrid multi-site
environments and makes them simple and secure, so end-users can access their business application
wherever they are.
The experienced management team is backed by Livingbridge to support their ambitious 8-year strategy.
Staff culture is key to our success, and the leadership team are committed to ensuring that we are one
of the best places to work in the country. We are silver certified for Investors in People, in 2021 were
awarded the 2-star outstanding accreditation from Best Companies and in 2020 we ranked 36th in the
Sunday Times best small companies to work for in London.
We are looking for an experienced Telemarketing Manager to oversee and support our Telemarketing
The Telemarketing Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration
process. They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent
communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able
to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the Telemarketing Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to
ensure customer satisfaction.Responsibilities
• Build and manage team of 3-5 telemarketing team.
• Responsible for motivating team members and assessing performance
• Set and track sales targets for your team.
• Identify decision makers and make appointments for the new business team
• Suggesting and implementing improvements in the sales administration process
• Generate Sales Qualified leads for the new business team
• Develop call scripts improving the success for getting through to decision makers.
• Call scoring for all team members & Observe and coach individuals within team.
• Suggest and implement improvements in the quality and volume of sales qualified leads
• Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines.
• Keeping management updated on team performance.
• Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
• Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
• Research and discover methods to increase SQL’s
• Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
• Build an open-communication environment for your team
• Liaise with Sales and Marketing and departments to ensure brand consistency and increase
• Any other duties commensurate to role
• Proven work experience as a hands-on Telemarketing manager
• Demonstrated success in consistently meeting or exceeding a monthly sales quota for SQL’s
• A proven ability to generate leads, penetrate new accounts, and develop and manage a
pipeline of leads for the new business team
• Hands on experience with Salesforce CRM
• Background in Unified Comms, WAN and Network Security would be beneficial
• Be able to work with marketing and sales to drive new opportunities
• Ambition and a willingness to learn and develop professionally
• In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
• Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
• Strong analytical and organisational skills
• Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
• BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field